Gum arabic, a natural volumizer, helps the pigments to stay put and the mascara to dry faster.
Jojoba oil and beeswax care for the lashes.
This mascara is suitable for contact lens wearers.
AQUA [WATER], ALCOHOL, RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL [CASTOR], SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED OIL [JOJOBA], GLYCERIN, STEARIC ACID, C18-36 ACID TRIGLYCERIDE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CERA ALBA [BEESWAX], SESAMUM INDICUM SEED OIL [SESAME], ACACIA FARNESIANA GUM, XANTHAN GUM, ARGININE, CHONDRUS CRISPUS POWDER [CARRAGEENAN], PHENOXYETHANOL, PANTHENYL ETHYL ETHER, AROMA [FRAGRANCE], ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE, BENZYL BENZOATE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LECITHIN, LINALOOL, CINNAMYL ALCOHOL, COUMARIN, CI 77499 [IRON OXIDES], CI 77491 [IRON OXIDES], CI 77492 [IRON OXIDES]
Annemarie Borlind natural beauty products, natural cosmetics and natural skincare items help millions of people worldwide look better and have healthier skin:
- Annemarie Borlind searches the world for the most unpolluted, organic sources of its plant materials.
- In many cases, the company has to contract for crops years in advance to insure a supply that meets its strict standards.
- Only first pressings of plant extracts are used.
- The water in the products comes from a natural spring located in the spa region of Germany, an area protected by national law from the use of synthetic fertilizers and other chemicals that could pollute groundwater.
- All gels used are from natural plant sources.