- Moisturizes skin with aloe vera and sorbitol
- Allantoin and rosemary stimulate circulation and support tissue renewal
- Yarrow preserves suppleness and elasticity
- Skin appears healthy, fresh, and clear with an subtle matte finish
- Annemarie Borlind Purifying Care Facial Cream actively controls sebum production and combats formation of pimples and blackheads with licorice, chamomile, sage, and yeast extract
KEY INGREDIENTS: allantoin, aloe vera, camphor, chamomile, farnesol,kaolin, lactic acid, licorice, panthenol, rosemary, sage, salicylic acid, sorbitol, yarrow, yeast extract, zinc oxide
Annemarie Borlind Purifying Care Range:
For a healthy, fresh clear complexion. Clear up blemishes, blackheads and other impurities. Refine your skin tone without harshness and drying.
Annemarie Borlind natural beauty products, natural cosmetics and natural skincare items help millions of people worldwide look better and have healthier skin:
- Annemarie Borlind searches the world for the most unpolluted, organic sources of its plant materials.
- In many cases, the company has to contract for crops years in advance to insure a supply that meets its strict standards.
- Only first pressings of plant extracts are used.
- The water in the products comes from a natural spring located in the spa region of Germany, an area protected by national law from the use of synthetic fertilizers and other chemicals that could pollute groundwater.
- All gels used are from natural plant sources.