Annemarie Borlind Rose Dew Night Cream
- Wrinkles and fine lines in the under 30’s are a clear sign that the skin needs some extra moisture
- Rose Dew natural formula with rose water, gingko, vitamins C and E not only moisturises the skin but also supports its ability to produce and store its own moisture
- Independent scientific studies have confirmed that after just four weeks of regular application, there was a reduction of depth of wrinkles by 30%, skin moisture content increased by 28%, and skin firmness improved by 35%
KEY INGREDIENTS: avocado, cucumber, ginkgo, hops, panthenol, rose, sage, sorbitol, vitamins A, C and E
Annemarie Borlind Rose Dew Range:
Rich hydration for dry skin. Increase moisture content by 28%, reduce wrinkle depth by 30%, improve skin firmess by 35%.
- Moisturises with hops, sorbitol and panthenol
- Binds moisture with Pro Vitamin B5 and avocado extract
- Strengthens skin with rose water
- Nourishes skin with avocado oil and Vitamins A & E
- Protects against free radical damage and counteracts ageing with ginkgo
- Tones and stabilizes skin with sage
Annemarie Borlind natural beauty products, natural cosmetics and natural skincare items help millions of people worldwide look better and have healthier skin:
- Annemarie Borlind searches the world for the most unpolluted, organic sources of its plant materials.
- In many cases, the company has to contract for crops years in advance to insure a supply that meets its strict standards.
- Only first pressings of plant extracts are used.
- The water in the products comes from a natural spring located in the spa region of Germany, an area protected by national law from the use of synthetic fertilizers and other chemicals that could pollute groundwater.
- All gels used are from natural plant sources.