- In fact, the opposite is true
- Drinking more water helps the body work efficiently
- You can find out more in our water retention guide.
Neither Aquaban nor Aquaban Herbal should be taken if you are pregnant or breast feeding
- Aquaban contains diuretics; these encourage the body to remove excess water that it stores in the cells all around the body which may cause you to feel bloated or swollen.
Aquaban is specifically for relieving water retention associated with PMS and is used in the days leading up to your period.
It's a common misconception that drinking less water will reduce water retention
- If you are suffering with water retention at these times visit your GP for advice.
It is fine to use Aquaban if you are a vegetarian.
Lane,G.R, Health Products Ltd
5 out of 5
By Maggie | Posted on: 07/05/2014
Thank you! Nice product!
Product just as described and came very quickly.