- And because their hands are mouths are still quite small, they’ll need a toothbrush to match.
Designed especially for 0-2 year olds, the Aquafresh Milk Teeth toothbrush is the smallest in the range and gentle on young gums.
Aquafresh Milk Teeth toothbrush:
- Small children have quite delicate teeth and gums, so their brush should have soft bristles
- A flexible neck that bends to absorb pressure, helping reduce the risk of damage to gums
- Blue indicator bristles to guide you on how much toothpaste to apply
- Rubber cushioning on the back of the brush-head to help protect tender gums
Children’s mouths change as they grow. And at each stage of their development, they may need a different toothbrush and toothpaste to match their ever-changing needs. With a different set of products for each phase of your child’s dental development, Aquafresh is there every step of the way.
Aquafresh is one of the world's largest oral care brands. Its range includes toothpaste, toothbrushes, mouthwash, and on-the-move oral care products. The unique red, white and blue striped toothpaste makes the product visually distinctive, but also underlines the triple benefits of strong teeth, healthy gums and fresh breath – whole mouth protection.
© GlaxoSmithKline Group of Companies
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare UK