- Your dentist will be able to recommend the appropriate fluoride level in toothpaste for your child
- All-round protection
- Recommended for 6+ year olds*
*If your dentist recommends a toothpaste with a different level of fluoride, follow their directions
- Strengthens enamel
- Freshens breath
- The most common differences between children’s toothpaste and regular toothpaste include fluoride levels and also taste
- 1400 ppm (parts per million) fluoride
- A fresh mint taste
- As we know, a good toothbrushing routine is important and toothpastes with a child friendly taste should help encourage your child to brush.
Aquafresh Big Teeth Toothpaste:
- Encourages healthy gums
Children’s mouths change as they grow. And at each stage of their development, they may need a different toothbrush and toothpaste to match their ever-changing needs. With a different set of products for each phase of your child’s dental development, Aquafresh is there every step of the way.
Both children and adults have enjoyed using Aquafresh for over 25 years now. No wonder it's the UK's favourite striped toothpaste — Aquafresh puts the fun back into brushing.
Good oral hygiene is important for all the family. While many toothpastes may provide a level of protection, only Aquafresh toothpaste has the three stripes which give triple protection to your family's teeth and gums. And they make brushing more fun for everyone!
© GlaxoSmithKline Group of Companies
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare UK
6 years - 12 years