- Your dentist will be able to recommend the appropriate fluoride level of toothpaste for your child
- Gently cares for teeth and gums
- Strengthens enamel
- Recommended for 4-6 year olds*
- Extra protection for maturing milk teeth
- The most common differences between children’s toothpaste and regular toothpaste include fluoride levels and also taste
- A mild mint taste
- 1000 ppm (parts per million) fluoride
- As we know, a good toothbrushing routine is important and toothpastes with child friendly tastes should help encourage your child to brush.
Aquafresh is the only brand that has toothpaste with a different level of fluoride for each stage of children’s development
- Aquafresh Little Teeth toothpaste is suitable for 4-6 year olds*.
Aquafresh Little Teeth Toothpaste:
*If your child has no cavities and needs less protection against tooth decay, your dentist may recommend a lower-fluoride toothpaste such as Aquafresh Milk Teeth (500 ppm).
Children’s mouths change as they grow. And at each stage of their development, they may need a different toothbrush and toothpaste to match their ever-changing needs. With a different set of products for each phase of your child’s dental development, Aquafresh is there every step of the way.
Both children and adults have enjoyed using Aquafresh for over 25 years now. No wonder it's the UK's favourite striped toothpaste — Aquafresh puts the fun back into brushing.
Good oral hygiene is important for all the family. While many toothpastes may provide a level of protection, only Aquafresh toothpaste has the three stripes which give triple protection to your family's teeth and gums. And they make brushing more fun for everyone!
© GlaxoSmithKline Group of Companies
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare UK
4 years - 6 years