AQUA (WATER), ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE, OLUS, SORBITAN STEARATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), SORBITOL, ARACHIS HYPOGAEA (PEANUT) OIL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SUCROSE STEARATE , CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), SUCROSE DISTEARATE , TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM OIL, ZEA MAYS (CORN) OIL, STEARIC ACID, AROMA (FRAGRANCE), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, GLYCERIN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE , ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CYPERUS PAPYRUS LEAF CELL EXTRACT, TREMELLA FUCIFORMIS (HYALURONIC ACID) SPOROCARP EXTRACT, XANTHAN GUM , ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, SALICORNIA HERBACEA EXTRACT, LECITHIN, ARGININE, GERANIOL
Annemarie Borlind natural beauty products, natural cosmetics and natural skincare items help millions of people worldwide look better and have healthier skin:
- Annemarie Borlind searches the world for the most unpolluted, organic sources of its plant materials.
- In many cases, the company has to contract for crops years in advance to insure a supply that meets its strict standards.
- Only first pressings of plant extracts are used.
- The water in the products comes from a natural spring located in the spa region of Germany, an area protected by national law from the use of synthetic fertilizers and other chemicals that could pollute groundwater.
- All gels used are from natural plant sources.