- These changes can affect the way a woman looks and feels as a result of fluctuating oestrogen levels
- Fortunately, there are some natural alternatives from Arkopharma to assist in the management of these symptoms.
What is Phyto Soya and how can it help?
Clinical research demonstrates that naturally occurring plant compounds known as isoflavones act in a similar fashion to the female body’s own oestrogen
- Soya is a plant particularly rich in isoflavones
- This experience and in-depth study has resulted in the creation of the Phyto Soya range of products
- In the first study of women experiencing an average of 8 hot flushes per day, an average reduction of 75% in the number of hot flushes was experienced
- In the second test, of women who were experiencing an average of 10 hot flushes per day, the average reduction was 61.2%
- Proven efficacy in controlling daily problems related to Menopause.
Scientifically proven efficacy - Two separate 4- month clinical trials (1,2) have been conducted on menopausal women who were experiencing hot flushes
- In the late forties and fifties, oestrogen loss leads to menopause with the following most common clinical symptoms.
Hot Flushes: a feeling of intense heat and sweating.
Night sweats: hot flushes occurring during sleep.
Vaginal dryness: discomfort and pain with intercourse.
Mood swings: anxiety and irritability.
Poor concentration: memory lapses and fatigue.
Skin condition: rapid skin ageing and dry abrasive skin.
The majority of women may suffer one or more of these symptoms
- It has also been observed that women who have a diet rich in isoflavones for example, Japanese women, experience a much lower incidence of menopausal symptoms
- These natural phyto-oestrogens are similar to female hormones
- Arkopharma, a leading international company in the field of plant therapy has been studying the natural active principles of plants
- In both trials more than 60% of the women experienced a reduction of 50% or more in the number of hot flushes after taking Phyto Soya
- The protective action of Phyto Soya aids not only menopausal symptoms (hot flushes) but may also have other health benefits including bone health, healthy cholesterol and skin hydration.
Phyto Soya Capsules
- Beginning in the mid to late thirties, important changes occur in women’s bodies
Non-genetically modified soya extract standardised to provide 17.5mg or 35mg isoflavones per capsule. Capsule shell: cellulose of plant origin, maltodextrins, anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate).
Free of animal products; suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
One capsule (17.5mg) twice daily or one capsule (35mg) once daily is sufficient for moderate symptoms (up to 8 hot flushes per day). For more severe symptoms, or in the early days of treatment, two capsules (17.5mg) twice a day or one capsule (35mg) twice a day is recommended. Note: Phyto Soya capsules are available in two strengths 17.5 mg capsule and the Double strength 35 mg capsule.
Founded in 1980 in Carros, near Nice in France, by Dr. Max Rombi, Arkopharma is a pharmaceutical laboratory specialised in the area of phytotherapy, natural medicine and dietary supplements. By offering a global approach to health and well-being, ARKOPHARMA Pharmaceutical Laboratories meets consumers' needs. It offers natural medicines intended for treatment and prevention, increases consumption oriented towards family self-medication, and also offers healthcare professionals new possibilities for prescriptions.
For more than 30 years, ARKOPHARMA Laboratories has been dedicated to new “healthy medicines” based on natural products. It has been a period marked by the search for a healthier life and for essential values; phytotherapy and dietary supplements are favoured by an ever expanding number of consumers around the world.
Arkopharma is a pharmaceutical laboratory specialised in the area of phytotherapy, natural medicine and dietary supplements. Arkopharma means 30 years of taking care of your health! For more than 30 years, Arkopharma Laboratories has been dedicated to new “healthy medicines” based on natural products.
Phyto Soya is a FOOD SUPPLEMENT containing a natural sourced soya extract specifically developed for women at the time of change. These high strength two-a-day capsules (morning & night), help provide a more balanced 24hr dosage. Phyto Soya is specially formulated to help support dietary intake of soya isoflavones.
2006 Arkopharma Australia Pty Ltd