- Manganese is crucial for the formation of connective tissues and bones.
• Bulgur is also a good source of calcium and magnesium, which are essential for maintaining bone health.
- • low in fat and calories, but high in proteins and fibre
• Promotes Digestive Health
• Rich source of iron, can help prevent deficiency of this vital mineral
• Bulgur is a good source of vitamin B6, folate, and pantothenic acid, all of which play a crucial role in activating enzymes that regulate the metabolic processes of the body.
• Reduces the Risk of Gallstone Formation
• 100 gm of bulgur contains about 0.61 mg manganese, which is approximately 30% of the daily recommended value for this mineral
Typical Values: Per 100g
Of which saturates: 0.2g
Of which sugars: 6.3g
How to cook Tomato Quinoa & Bulgur Wheat Mix:
Bring 450ml of water to the boil in a saucepan. Add 200g of Tomato Quinoa & Bulgur Mix.
Stir, reduce heat, cover and cook for 12-15 minutes or until all water is absorbed.
Remove from heat. Add a little butter or olive oil (optional) and season lightly. Keep covered for another 2-3 min. Serve warm or let cool and eat as you wish.
Artisan Grains UK