- AUDICLEAN ear cleansing wash is a gentle and effective way to safely cleanse the ear’s delicate inner parts
- When used 2 to 3 times a week, AUDICLEAN helps prevent wax build-up and keeps ears refreshingly clean and clear
- Disperses earwax and helps extract obstructive wax plugs
AUDICLEAN is made from 100% Sea Serum™, which is a naturally-derived isotonic solution with no preservatives – therefore it’s safe for regular use.
AUDICLEAN Sea Serum™ is produced by world leading marine biotechnology specialists, GOËMAR. It is created from seawater taken from the crystal clear waters off St. Malo, France. The tides here are amongst the strongest in the world, constantly enriching the pure waters with the natural mineral salts.
AUDICLEAN is manufactured using patented and unique technology. The process purifies and sterilises the seawater while adapting its composition for optimal efficacy and tolerance.
Do not use if you have ear pain, an ear infection, swimmer’s ear, perforated eardrums, Pressure-equalizing tubes (PETs/Grommets), balance disorders, insulin-deficient diabetes, immunosuppression, head ear surgery or if you have a foreign item in the ear or a hard and /or obstructive wax blockage (indicated by difficulty with hearing, pain, ringing noise, feeling of blockage, temporary deafness after swimming or showering).
Do not use AUDICLEAN on children under 2 years of age.
Quick, simple, easy to use AUDICLEAN can be used in the shower or bath and become part of your family’s regular health and beauty routine.
For best results, use once a day for ten days, then 2-3 times a week.
- Attach the nozzle onto the top of the bottle by pressing it gently into place
- Place your index finger into the nozzle
- Gently insert the nozzle into ear, while keeping your head upright; depress for 1 second
- Leave the solution in the ear for 10 seconds
- Gently tilt your head to allow the wash to drain out
- Gently dry the outer ear with a clean towel or tissue
- In case of excessive wax production, leave product to act for 10 minutes. Repeat the procedure up to 4 times if necessary.
Why Cleanse with Audiclean?
The ear is the centre of balance and hearing. It is a fragile organ that must be treated with extreme caution. To prevent dirt from entering the delicate ear canal, the ear produces a protective layer of wax. The wax is then expelled naturally.
Using cotton buds works against thus natural process, forcing the dirty wax back into the ear canal. This can lead to problems, including wax build-up, ear odour and difficulty with hearing. AUDICLEAN is the safe and gentle ear cleansing wash that works with your ears by washing away excess wax and dirt.
How does AUDICLEAN work?
Made of purified seawater, AUDICLEAN gently cleanses the ears by dispersing the earwax. Used on a regular basis it helps prevent the formation of earwax.
For complete safety, the nozzle is specially adapted to the shape of the ear and gently diffuses circular jets of AUDICLEAN in order to avoid any direct contact with the eardrum.
AUDICLEAN is recommended for:
- Use as an alternative to cotton buds
- Use on children from 2 years old
- Hearing aid users
- Elderly people who naturally produce dry earwax
- Swimming pool users
- Those working in dusty environments
- Wax build-up caused by ear hair
- Hearing aid specialists before taking auditory canal moulds
Passion For Life Healthcare Ltd.