1. REMOVES earwax build-up
Audiclean Earwax Remover is a safe and easy solution to the common problem of blocked ears and wax plugs. The natural and effective drops will quickly remove any hardened earwax to help maintain hearing without using harsh chemical solvents found in other products.
2. PREVENTS earwax build-up
Audiclean Ear Cleansing Wash uses 100% natural Sea Serum® to prevent future earwax build-up. Using Ear Cleansing Wash twice a week as part of your personal care routine will keep your ears refreshingly clean and clear, helping to ensure that excess earwax build-up does not return.
* Clinically proven and effective
* Effective dispersal of wax build-up
* Prevention endorsed by ENT specialists
* 100% naturally sourced ingredients
* Suitable for the whole family
* Safe alternative to cotton buds
Audiclean Earwax Remover
* purified water
* apricot kernel vegetal oil
* eucalyptus globulus essential oil
* mild vegetal emulsifier
Audiclean Ear Cleansing Wash
100% Sea Serum™, comprising natural, chemical-free, pH-balanced, isotonic seawater, sterile formula and rich in bicarbonates.
Audiclean Ear Cleansing Wash is approved as a medical device CE 0459 in accordance with the European Community requirements of directive 93/42 and the Australian Therapeutical Goods Administration (ARTG no. 96547). Audiclean is a medical device in compliance with regulatory requirements of the U.S. FDA.
Consult a medical professional before using Audiclean Total Ear Care System if you have:
* an ear infection
* “swimmer’s ear”
* balance disorders
* history of ear surgery
* eardrum perforation
* pressure-equalizing tubes (PETs/grommets)
* a foreign item in the ear
* if you are pregnant or nursing a baby
* if you are diabetic or have immune-suppression issues
In case of pain or a persistently clogged ear, discontinue use and consult your healthcare professional.
Use within 30 days of opening. Store at room temperature 20°C to 25°C. Do not use Earwax Remover before the age of 30 months or Ear Cleansing Wash before the age of 6 months. For external use only.
Do not use after expiry date stated on the label. Keep out of reach of children.
For the first 3 days of treatment, it is important to use Audiclean Earwax Remover to soften and clear excess earwax. Once ears are clear, it is recommended to use Audiclean Ear Cleansing Wash to cleanse ears and prevent future wax build up.
Days 1-3 of treatment: Audiclean Earwax Remover
1. Assemble the bottle and dropper.
2. Ensure you shake bottle well before use.
3. Unscrew and remove orange cap.
4. With head tilted to one side, fill the ear with Audiclean Earwax Remover by gently squeezing the soft area of the plastic dropper (on average, 2 or 3 drops will fill the ear).
5. Slowly return head to upright position and leave drops to act for 25 minutes.
HINT: Loose moistened cotton wool may be used in the entrance of the ear to keep Audiclean Earwax Remover in the ear canal.
6. After at least 25 minutes, wash away the Earwax Remover with Audiclean Ear Cleansing Wash (See section 2 for usage instructions).
7. Repeat this process 3 times a day whilst symptoms clear. Treatment usually takes 2-3 days.
8. If treating both ears, wait until you have washed Earwax Remover away before tilting head to treat other ear, or ensure ear is sufficiently sealed with cotton wool. This will help prevent the Ear Wash Remover from dripping out of your ear.
Day 4+ of treatment: Audiclean Ear Cleansing Wash
For best results, use Audiclean Ear Cleansing Wash initially once a day for 10 days, then you can reduce use to 2-3 times a week.
1. Attach nozzle on top of the bottle by pressing gently into place.
2. Place index finger into nozzle.
3. Gently insert nozzle into ear, while keeping head upright; depress for 1 second.
4. Leave solution in ear for at least 10 seconds.
5. Tilt head to allow wash to drain out.
6. Pat dry gently with clean towel or tissue.
7. Continue to use Audiclean Ear Cleansing Wash 2-3 times a week to help ensure healthy clean ears and the prevention of future wax build-up.
TIP: Most people find it easiest to use Audiclean Ear Cleansing Wash in the shower or bath or in a seated position.
Passion For Life Healthcare Ltd.
Passion For Life