Baby Sense Cuddle Wrap White/Blue
- The shape is perfect for a snug fit with a shaped neck area cut out so that the arms can be tightly wrapped near to the body and face
- The deep hug of the stretchy cotton ensures that the baby feels as cosy as those last days in the womb
- Why swaddle: Sleep – The evidence is overwhelming that babies who are swaddled sleep longer and better
- Swaddling inhibits the immature startle reflex, which disrupts sleep
- Calm – Deep pressure is calming which is why swaddled babies cry significantly less
- Swaddling is thus an excellent solution for a colicky baby
- By: Baby Sense
At Baby Sense™, we know a baby develops best when she is calm and rested. However calming a baby is not always easy and sleep problems occur in more than 50% of babies. Since parenting is the one vocation in life for which there is no training, feeling isolated or out of depth is a feeling most moms experience at some stage in the first year.
0 month - 6 months
5 out of 5
By Margie | Posted on: 30/12/2014
It is perfect cuddle wrap I must say as the deep hug of the stretchy cotton ensures that the baby feels as cosy as those last days in the womb.
4 out of 5
By Carolina | Posted on: 08/12/2014
Fantastic product for baby
I bought this product for my new born grandson.It was like life save for him.It made him feel safe,warm & comforted in the new big world.simple & effective .Perfect size for average new born baby. Good value of money
5 out of 5
By Julie | Posted on: 21/11/2014
This cuddle wrap is perfect for my newborn boy: such a cosy and warm blanket.