- * Rechargeable with five interchangeable attachment heads
* Precision trimmer with titanium blade and five-position comb guide (3-15mm) and three jaw line blending combs (3, 5 and 7mm)
* Body groomer with five position comb guide (3-15mm)
* Detail trimmer for accurate lines and detailed styling
* Foil shaver for a clean, smooth finish
* Hygienic trimmer for the safe and easy removal of ear and nose hair
* Taper control for fine cut adjustmentat the touch of a button
* Turbo button for increased power at the touch of a button
* Cleaning brush, oil and moustache comb
* Charging / storage stand
BaByliss is renowned throughout Europe as the Professional's choice for hair and personal care appliances. The company was established in Paris in 1960 to create hair drying and styling appliances for the hairdressing fraternity. During the mid-1960s it exported its first products to the UK and by the 1970s BaByliss had begun to create products for the high street, offering appliances with a professional heritage for use at home.
Each range is carefully tailored to the specific needs of different markets and BaByliss has spent the last 35 years working with leading hairdressers to research and develop appliances which enable both professionals and consumers to achieve perfect results both in the salon and at home.
BaByliss is at the forefront of innovation and design and has consistently brought new products to the marketplace before its competitors, providing professionals and consumers with all the appliances they need. BaByliss were the first to introduce electric tongs, cordless tongs, crimpers, straighteners, and home diffusers. In fact in France, hair tongs, the hairdresser's essential tool, are known generically as 'un BaByliss'.
Three year guarantee
Babyliss (UK) Ltd