- Simply press the hair between the plate and the ceramic barrels to create the wave effect
- With Wave Envy it is so easy to achieve beautiful soft waves that really last
- You'll be amazed how quickly you can transform your look.
* Heats up to 200°C
* Ceramic coated plates and barrels
* Advanced Ceramics™ for ultra-fast heat up and heat recovery
* Three heat settings to suit different hair types
* Heat protection mat
* Extra long 2.5m cord
* Auto shut off
BaByliss is renowned throughout Europe as the Professional's choice for hair and personal care appliances. The company was established in Paris in 1960 to create hair drying and styling appliances for the hairdressing fraternity. During the mid-1960s it exported its first products to the UK and by the 1970s BaByliss had begun to create products for the high street, offering appliances with a professional heritage for use at home.
Each range is carefully tailored to the specific needs of different markets and BaByliss has spent the last 35 years working with leading hairdressers to research and develop appliances which enable both professionals and consumers to achieve perfect results both in the salon and at home.
BaByliss is at the forefront of innovation and design and has consistently brought new products to the marketplace before its competitors, providing professionals and consumers with all the appliances they need. BaByliss were the first to introduce electric tongs, cordless tongs, crimpers, straighteners, and home diffusers. In fact in France, hair tongs, the hairdresser's essential tool, are known generically as 'un BaByliss'.
Babyliss (UK) Ltd