- From 6 months, milk remains the main element in a baby’s diet
- Babynat Organic Follow-on Milk covers all the nutritional needs of babies at that stage, within a diversified diet
- Babynat Organic Follow-on Milk is nutritionally more suitable than cow’s milk and should be continued until the baby is 3 years old
- Certified Organic, no GM ingredients
- With natural Omega 3 and 6 for healthy development
- Multi-carbohydrate source for an easy digestion
demineralized whey powder*,
first cold pressed vegetable oils* (olive*, rapeseed*, sunflower*),
non-hydrogenated palm oil*,
milk mineral concentrate (calcium),
natural vitamin E (D-alpha tocopherol acetate),
potassium iodide ,
*Ingredients from organic agriculture.
Follow-on milk should not be used as a substitute of breast milk during the first 6 months of life.
It is important for the health of your baby to follow the instructions very carefully:
•Wash hands carefully before each preparation.
•Prepare the bottle just before feeding baby.
•Discard all formula left in a bottle after a feed.
•Only use the scoop provided in this tin.
•Close the tin well and keep in a dry place up to 4 weeks maximum after opening.
•After a feed, carefully clean the bottle and all accessories.
•Ensure your baby is well positioned during the feed.
Preparing the Feed (Refer to Feeding Table for quantities):
• Clean and sterilise bottle and teat (boil 15 minutes or cold in an appropriate appliance).
• Boil water (preferably water with a low mineral content) and leave to stand until temperature reaches not more
than 40°C. Measure required amount of water into the sterilised bottle.
• Add the required number of scoops of powder (1 scoop per 30ml water; Scoop size = 4.4g).
• Close bottle and shake well.
Always check the temperature by shaking a few drops on the inside of your wrist before feeding.
Babynat Follow-on Milk provides:
iron for a good formation of red blood cells
calcium for bone construction
a balanced supply of essential fatty acids (omega 3 and 6) for brain development
an ideal ratio of 40% whey protein to 60% casein for your baby’s comfort
a multi-carbohydrate source (with corn maltodextrins) for an easy digestion
Babynat products are made without GM ingredients in accordance with the EU
organic farming standards.
Without ingredients based on gluten.
Weaning before 6 months should only be done on the advice of an infant nutrition specialist.
5 out of 5
By Aj1982_09 | Posted on: 16/12/2014
The reason why I changed to this is basically that it is vegan. My baby likes it and that is the only thing I need to see. It's not too cheap but anyway I'm quite happy with the overall results.
5 out of 5
By Hilda Marín | Posted on: 08/12/2014
Good nutrion for my babies. My friends and I used this milk and our babies liked it a lot. I recommend it to you all!
5 out of 5
By Barry | Posted on: 21/11/2014
This milk is the perfect follow up for my baby's nutrition. I trust this brand so I trust this product.
4 out of 5
By Welshbird | Posted on: 08/04/2014
Babynat is fab
Great to be able to purchase this product; but the packaging and delivery are not so good - I have yet to receive a tin that is not badly dented.