- It has the mild scent of Sweet Birch and Wintergreen Oils, which have been traditionally used as an antiseptic, a muscle rub, and to ease the occasional symptoms of skin problems like psoriasis and eczema
- Funny thing is, this simple combination of oil and wax is gentle enough for problem skin yet tough and effective enough for rough weathered skin anywhere on the body.
Rub It In
- Then the name "Badger" came to me, as if in a dream, and I knew it was the right choice
- They are rich in natural ferments, enzymes, E vitamins and essential fatty acids
- Use It Regularly
- And what it does for them it can do for you! The key to this super soothing balm is in the ingredients: Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Beeswax, natural healers for literally thousands of years
- They leave your skin feeling silky smooth
- Badger Balm has been to the South Pole on the hands and feet of explorers on skis; it has soothed the fingers of trapeze artists and rock climbers; it has been a staple for river rafters, sled doggers and weight lifters for years
- Expect Results."
- Badger Balm is tough enough to soothe rough, dry skin, but gentle enough to use every day.
Directions for use: Lightly swipe fingers over the surface of the balm and apply anywhere on the body
- For larger areas (legs, arms) dig into the balm with the tip of a clean finger
- I also loved working with herbs and natural remedies
- I spent much of my time banging nails outside in some pretty harsh conditions
- As fate would have it, I went into my kitchen and made up a batch of what later became Badger Balm
- It healed my fingers and a business was born...
I was going to call that first product "Bear Paw", but the name was already taken! At first I was disappointed
- This turned out to be a fortunate coincidence
- Just remember: a little goes a long way!
'The Story of Badger Balm' by Badger Bill.
"Back in the winter of 1993, I was a carpenter with dry hands and cracked fingertips
- The Badger is a healing totem: The Root Gatherer, with a deep knowledge of the secrets of the root and herb kingdoms; fierce and effective in defense of the self and family and persistent in overcoming obstacles, successfully seeing projects through to the end
- USDA Certified Organic
Ultra-rich, ultra-moisturizing balm that will soothe and soften your dry cracked hands, fingertips and skin.
Rub this on to any chapped, cracked, rough, or weathered skin, and be amazed at the results.
Light wintergreen scent - great for men & women.
Contains no petrolatum or chemicals of any kind.
This is the stuff you want with you if you are lost in some vast, uncharted wilderness
*Olea Europaea (Extra Virgin Olive) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Extract, and *Essential Oil of Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen).
* = Certified Organic