- By giving the body a sufficient amount of the nutrients it needs, it has the best opportunity to heal itself and stay well.
The recipes in Cooking Without obtain their flavour from ingredients, which are health promoting, rather than from high levels of salt, fat or sugar
- The result is a way of eating that encourages the body to produce extra energy which can then be used for elimination, healing and weight control.
Barbara Cousins is a nutritional therapist who has been in practice for the last 14 years
- Ingredients such as wheat, dairy products and yeast, which cause many individuals to have health problems, have also been excluded
- It has achieved a phenomenal success and has helped thousands enjoy better health and a better life.
- These foods, which are often linked to health disorders such as candida and irritable bowel syndrome, can also be an underlying factor in more serious health problems.
The book encourages you to build health by eating enough of the right kind of food at regular intervals
- Cooking Without is not only a collection of delicious and simple recipes but is also a book about health: how to gain it and how to keep it
- Cooking Without was written for her clients and was subsequently self-published
Bioforce is the UK market leader for Herbal Medicines. The company produces an extensive range of products focusing on A.Vogel organic fresh herb tinctures and tincture tablets. Established in 1987 and based in Irvine, Scotland, we are at the forefront of Phytotherapy, the science of using herbs to maintain health and influence illness.
The majority of herbs used to produce the A.Vogel range are grown using a strict organic protocol, mainly in the fertile conditions of Roggwil. This allows the company to exert complete control over the cultivation of plants, from planting through to harvesting using Good Agricultural and Collection Practice (GACP).
All our products are manufactured under Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) protocols and control. Stringent quality controls and a full range of scientific tests throughout growth and manufacture also ensure the best of quality. Certain herbs such as Arnica montana, Saw Palmetto and Devil?s Claw are cultivated on special farms in other parts of the world, again using organic protocols.
Bioforce (UK) Ltd.