- Her other book, Cooking Without was originally written for her clients and was subsequently self-published
- It has achieved a phenomenal success and has helped thousands to achieve better health and a better life.
Barbara has designed recipes which are well-balanced as well as being delicious
- Ingredients such as gluten, dairy produce, sugar, yeast and saturated fat, which cause many individuals to have health problems, have been excluded and interesting new alternatives have been included to create healthy dishes, full of flavour
- Barbara Cousins is a nutritional therapist who has been in practice for the last 14 years
- The result is a way of eating that encourages the body to produce extra energy which can then be used for elimination, healing and weight control.
Bioforce is the UK market leader for Herbal Medicines. The company produces an extensive range of products focusing on A.Vogel organic fresh herb tinctures and tincture tablets. Established in 1987 and based in Irvine, Scotland, we are at the forefront of Phytotherapy, the science of using herbs to maintain health and influence illness.
The majority of herbs used to produce the A.Vogel range are grown using a strict organic protocol, mainly in the fertile conditions of Roggwil. This allows the company to exert complete control over the cultivation of plants, from planting through to harvesting using Good Agricultural and Collection Practice (GACP).
All our products are manufactured under Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) protocols and control. Stringent quality controls and a full range of scientific tests throughout growth and manufacture also ensure the best of quality. Certain herbs such as Arnica montana, Saw Palmetto and Devil?s Claw are cultivated on special farms in other parts of the world, again using organic protocols.
Bioforce (UK) Ltd.