Bazuka Gel is a treatment for warts, verrucas, corns and calluses.
• Warts and verrucas are small excessive growths of skin caused by a type of virus. Warts often occur on the fingers, or on the back of the hands. You can recognise the common wart by the rough ‘cauliflower-like’ appearance of the surface. Verrucas occur only on the sole of the foot. They can be painful, and often look like a small white ring of skin with a black dot in the centre. The virus is very infectious. This means that warts and verrucas can grow and spread, particularly if left untreated. The virus can also be transferred from one person to another.
• Corns and calluses are hard, thick pads of skin caused by pressure and friction. They usually occur on the feet due to poorly fitting shoes. They can also occur on the hands.
• Bazuka Gel is suitable for use by adults, children and the elderly.
• The active ingredients in this product are salicylic acid and lactic acid.
• The active ingredients work by:
• softening the hard skin growth, making it easier to remove with a pumice stone or emery board;
• they also help kill the virus that causes warts and verrucas.
The active ingredients are salicylic acid (12.0% w/w) and lactic acid (4.0% w/w).
Other ingredients are camphor, pyroxylin, ethanol and ethyl acetate.
• Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
• Do not use Bazuka Gel after the expiry date shown on the fold of the tube and on the carton.
The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
• Do not store above 25°C.
• Always replace the cap tightly after use.
• The product is highly flammable. Keep it away from flames or ignition sources.
• Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste. Ask your
pharmacist how to dispose of medicines no longer required. These measures will help to
protect the environment.
Using other medicines
This product is not known to affect, or to be affected by any other medicines.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding
This product can be used during pregnancy and while breast-feeding. The ingredients have been in widespread use in this and similar preparations for many years, without reports of problems. However, safety trials have not been conducted.
Driving and using machinery
Using this product is not known to affect your ability to drive or use machinery.