- Beneflora contains 6 strains of good bacteria & contains its own food source and so does not have to rely on food present in the intestinal flora
- Essential friendly bacteria are acquired at the beginning of life through breast milk
- They are known as lactic bacteria and can be found naturally in some food sources such as yoghurt, fermented milk or cheese which may help the body restore its natural balance over time.
Beneflora is suitable for Vegetarians, Diabetics, Lactose Intolerant and Children over 12.
- Beneflora is a probiotic powder that has been specifically formulated to help replenish good bacteria in the gut
- How can we replenish our intestinal flora?
It is very important that our natural flora is balanced with the correct friendly bacteria so that we do not suffer malabsorption and poor nutrition
- They also play a key role in protecting our bodies from harmful organisms
- How does our gastro-intestinal system work?
Our gastro-intestinal system starts from our mouth and includes the salivary glands, oesophagus, parts of the liver,stomach, pancreas, small and large intestines and the gall bladder
- exotic holidays).
Probiotic supplements may also help in reducing the growth of Candida albicans
- If our intestinal flora becomes unbalanced through the depletion of our friendly bacteria, then this can result in a weakened immune system
- When should you take Beneflora?
Probiotics may be helpful following a course of antibiotics or a prolonged course of aspirin, after vomiting or diarrhoea as a result of a bacterial or viral infection, during prolonged stress or sudden lifestyle changes (e.g
- Their function is to take in and break down proteins, carbohydrates and fats into small particles which can easily be absorbed into the blood stream
- The intestinal system also defends the rest of our bodies from toxins and harmful organisms.
Why are friendly bacteria essential?
Our gut contains over 400 different strains of bacteria
- Most of these are friendly bacteria which are essential for the breakdown of food and waste and the absorption of nutrients and vitamins
Maltodextrin, FOS (fructooligosaccharides) of chicory, pisum sativum fibres, lactic ferments:
Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium species, Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Bifidobacterium longum
Some people may experience flatulence during the first few days.
As a food supplement take one sachet per day. The powder may be eaten directly from the sachet or preferably mixed with your favourite food or cold drink. A seven day course every month is recommended, to help maintain a balanced intestinal flora. However, it is possible take Beneflora for 35 days without interruption.
Cedar Health Limited
Cedar Health Ltd