- You know those energy drinks that give you the big caffeine and sugar hit that wears off half an hour later? Well that’s exactly what Berocca’s not
- artificial stimulants
- Berocca crams a super dose of essential vitamins and minerals into one handy tablet.
All those good things actually help your body release energy from food, as well as supporting your immune system
- Drinking it won’t change your life, or transform you into that person with the disturbing white teeth on those posters.
Berocca is really about giving you a hit of vitamins and minerals to help you have the best day possible.
The sort of day when you catch that early train, make the lights, snatch the last parking space, get the phone number, nab the last one on sale, and score from your own half.
What's NOT in Berocca:
- artificial preservatives
Just a unique combination of B vitamins, vitamin C and essential minerals which can help release energy and may help support concentration and alertness *
* It may benefit people on a restricted diet with low intakes of vitamins B and C.
We are not aware of any safety issues for women taking Berocca whilst pregnant. We recommend that you talk to your GP, midwife or pharmacist about vitamin supplements.
The vitamins and minerals in Berocca are excreted into breast milk, but harmful effects on the child are unlikely when used at the recommended dose of one tablet per day. If you have any concerns we recommend that you talk to your doctor or midwife about taking vitamin supplements whilst breastfeeding.
Vitamin Per tablet / % RDA:
Vitamin C 476 mg / 793
Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 10.4 mg / 743
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 13.6 mg / 850
Niacin (Vitamin B3) 45.3 mg / 252
Vitamin B6 7.1 mg / 355
Vitamin B12 8.6 µg / 860
Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 22.7 mg / 378
Biotin 130 µg / 87
Folacin (folic acid) 366 µg / 183
Calcium 95 mg / 12
Magnesium 95 mg / 32
Zinc 9 mg / 60
Suitable for vegetarians
Not Suitable for vegans
Does not contain gluten
Does not contain yeast
Does not contain lactose
- Dissolve an effervescent tablet in a glass of water to make a refreshing tropical-flavoured energy release drink.
- Berocca can be taken every day throughout the year, but you should not use Berocca to replace a healthy, balanced diet.
- Berocca can be taken at any time but to help you be at your best, it's best to take it in the morning.
- Berocca is suitable for children aged 12 and over.
When you feel you need more energy it's tempting to grab a coffee or a bar of chocolate. But the quick fix you get from caffeine and sugar doesn't last long and can leave you feeling worse a few hours later. The same goes for energy drinks that are often loaded with sugar and artificial stimulants. A healthier alternative would be to choose some fruit.
Packed with B vitamins, vitamin C, and essential minerals, Berocca is designed to help your body release energy from food and support a healthy immune system. What's more, its unique high-dose formulation could help support concentration and alertness* making it a healthy alternative to caffeine and artificial stimulants.
If you've tried other nutritional supplements and found the taste a turn-off, you're in for a pleasant surprise as an effervescent Berocca tablet dissolved in a glass of water makes a refreshing tropical-flavoured drink most people really enjoy.
© Bayer plc
Bayer Plc Consumer Care