Premium Wild Bird Food
A compound feed for wild birds. Bestpets Premium wild bird food is a high energy feed formulated to attract a wide range of garden feeding birds. A good source of complex carbohydrates and oils for an energy packed mix. The smaller seeds make the product more attractive to a broader range of species. A superb all year round wild bird food. Attracts blackbirds, tits, finches, doves, starlings and sparrows. Ideal for seed feeders.
Wheat, Kibbled Maize, Naked Oats, Yellow Millet, Black Sunflower, Red Millet, Safflower, Red Dari, Sunflower Hearts, White Dari, Canary Seed, Pinhead Oatmeal, Kibbled Peanuts, Japanese Millet, Hempseed, Flaked Wheat, Panicum Millet, Nyjer Seed and Vegetable Oil.
Feeding and Care Guide
- Food should be made available throughout the year, including during breeding, nesting and fledgling periods.
- Maintain a regular supply of fresh food, enough to last one or two days.
- Clean drinking water should be made available at all times.
- Help weaker birds and more timid birds by having several feeding stations and moving them regularly.
- Consider different foods and feeding methods, as although some birds can hang from feeders, others may prefer ground or table feeding.
- Feeding stations should be located near cover. If there is a risk from predators, such as cats, a greater distance of height should be allowed.
- Remove any wet or old food as soon as possible to avoid the build up of bacteria, moulds or toxins.
- Ensure feeding stations are regularly cleaned with warm water and ideally a safe disinfectant.
- Wear gloves and wash your hands after handling products.
- Not for human consumption.
- Contains nuts.