- Living in the UK makes it difficult for little ones to get the vitamin D they need
- 90% of the vitamin D we need comes from our skin’s unprotected exposure to sunlight
- With a great natural peppermint flavour DLuxJunior is a fast, convenient and effective way to top up your child’s vitamin D.
The unique spray format has proven optimal absorption through the rich vascular system within the mouth, guaranteeing your child’s daily dose of sunshine.
“Sublingual delivery has been proven as an exceptionally effective and efficient method of supplementation as it relies upon the rich vascular system within the mouth to transport the vitamin directly into the bloodstream”
Andrew Thomas, founder of BetterYou
DLuxJunior bypasses processing by the digestive system to deliver vitamin D directly into the bloodstream via the rich vascular system in the mouth.
The unique oral spray format ensures your child receives all the vitamin D they need without the need for water or tablets.
Suitable for children from 5 years of age.
All our formulations are designed to be universally acceptable.
DLuxJunior vitamin D oral spray is suitable for vegetarians, coeliacs and diabetics
- There are no artificial colours or flavours and no alcohol, gluten, fat, salt, yeast or lactose.
- Even in summer month’s sun cream of factor 15 or above, cloud cover and clothing all effectively block vitamin D production.
DLuxJunior daily vitamin D oral spray is suitable from 5 years old and provides 400IU of vitamin D with each daily spray
Purified water, xylitol (natural sweetener), acacia gum (natural stabiliser), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3 in coconut oil), sunflower lecithin (tricalcium phosphate, rice flour), citric acid, natural preservative: potassium sorbate, peppermint oil.
Suitable for vegetarians
Guaranteed free of…
Gluten and wheat
Give your child one spray daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Shake well before every use. Depress the pump 3 times to prime and carefully spray once into the mouth or against the inner cheek. Replace the cap after use. This has been formulated as an ambient spray and does not require refrigeration.
Research has found that underneath the tongue or on the inside of the cheek are the best areas for absorption.
Does not have to be taken with food or at a set time of day.
18 years - 99 years