- Our digestive efficiency is not always assured and morning sickness can play havoc with our nutrient absorption
- The oil is suspended in solution using sunflower lecithin ensuring a perfectly even distribution, from the first spray to the last.
Vitamin D is crucial for a healthy immune system, muscle development and strong teeth and bones
- Each dosage (5 sprays) delivers an optimal 1,000 IU (25mcg) of vitamin D3 along with the recommended 400mcg of Folic Acid, 6mcg of vitamin B12 and 100% of the guideline daily amount of vitamins K, B1 and B6.
Convenient, easy to use and with a great natural peach and mango flavour.
DLuxPregnancy is able to guarantee a level of absorption that no other supplement can match
- DLuxPregnancy by-passes the digestive system offering the fastest and most effective delivery mechanism available.
Research by Cardiff University has shown that by applying it directly into the mouth, ideally under the tongue or on the inside of the cheek, it is absorbed directly through the mucous membrane into the blood system
- This ensures no loss during the absorption process
- The solution has been micro emulsified to ensure the particle size is optimal for absorption in this way.
Vitamin D3 is a fat soluble vitamin, so we have developed DLuxPregnancy to be oil-based (coconut oil as a medium chain triglyceride), so enhancing its absorption within the body
- B1 breaks down and releases energy from food as well as promoting healthy nerve and muscle tissue
- Only 10 per cent of our required vitamin D levels come from our diet, the remainder is absorbed when exposed to sunlight.
Babies are born with around half of the mother's vitamin D levels, and as only 10 per cent of the body’s requirements are satisfied by diet, it is more important than ever that children's vitamin D levels are at an optimum.
The added vitamin K works in partnership with vitamin D to support bone health and is crucial for blood clotting.
Folic acid is essential for women who are pregnant or planning to conceive and supplementation is recommended by the Department of Health
- This essential vitamin works together with B12 to form healthy red blood cells and research has shown that healthy levels of folic acid can reduce the risk of neural tube defects in unborn babies.
Vitamins B1 and B6 further support both mother and child in a number of ways
- B6 works slightly differently by allowing the body to use and store energy along with helping the body form haemoglobin that carries oxygen around the body.
In DLuxPregnancy you will find the following…
Purified water, xylitol, acacia gum, phylloquinone (K), citric acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride (B6) thiamine mononitrate (B1), potassium sorbate, natural flavouring mango (potato maltodextrin, acacia gum, propylene glycol), natural peach flavouring (corn maltodextrin, acacia gum, propylene glycol), cholecalciferol (D3), folic acid, sodium bicarbonate, methylcobalamin (B12).
Each dose (5 sprays) contains:
Vitamin D3: 1000iu/25mcg
Folic Acid: 400mcg
Vitamin B1: 1.4mg
Vitamin B6: 2mg
Vitamin B12: 6mcg
Vitamin K: 75mcg
We take great pride in sourcing the most bioavailable active ingredients.
This has been formulated as an ambient spray and does not require refrigeration.
Proudly British made.
Take five sprays daily or as directed by your health care practitioner.
DLuxPregnancy is suitable for those on a vegetarian, coeliac or diabetic diet.
Specially formulated for use before conception, throughout pregnancy and during breastfeeding.
Our research with Cardiff University has shown that the optimal areas for absorption are under the tongue and on the inside of the cheek. This speeds absorption of the multi nutrient formulation directly into the bloodstream. When using DLuxPregnancy, spray on to these areas to receive the full benefit of this pioneering delivery mechanism.
This spray does not need to be taken with food as it avoids processing by the digestive system.
It can be taken at any time of day, the key is to make it part of your daily routine. All five sprays can be taken in one go or spread over the course of the day, whatever you feel most comfortable with.
Try to hold the spray in your mouth for at least 10 seconds before swallowing to ensure optimal delivery via the mucosal membranes. If taking all five sprays at once, split sprays between the area under the tongue and on the inside of the cheek, this means no single area is over saturated.