- With a declining magnesium content available from the typical Western diet it is estimated that over 75% of the population are now magnesium deficient
- Wintergreen is a wonderful pain-reliever and has been known as 'liquid aspirin' for that very reason
- In addition, glucosamine sulphate is a naturally ocuring amino sugar, responsible for the production of connective tissue within the body and aids in the formation of cartilage
- This excess calcium is simply not absorbed within our bone and settles with mucle and soft tissue around our joints.
Muscles and joints: Magnesium is a natural and effective muscle relaxant, helping to reduce tension, tightness and pain related to muscle and joint strain
- In fact it is made almost entirely of methyl salicylate, a precursor to common aspirin.
Calcification: Magnesium is essential to help the body better absorb calcium
- Without magnesium calcium is simply not as soluble within the blood and can settle is soft tissue around joints, within muscles and collect around old fractures and stress points, building into calcium spurs.
- Magnesium is the most versatile mineral in the body and essential for the absorption of calcium
- With a greater and greater intake of calcium and less and less magnesium in our diet we are prematurely clacifying
A concentrated source of ancient Zechstein seabed mineral salts delivers magnesium directly into the skin tissue, entering the cells immediately. Over 250 million years old and mined one mile below ground, this unique source is the most soluble and pure known, completely protected from man-made pollutants.
Water, Magnesium Chloride (15% concentration). Glucosamine Sulphate, Menthol Oil, Wintergreen Oil. Each spray delivers 10mg of optimally absorbable elemental magnesium. 10 sprays deliver 30% of your RDA.
Each bottle contains up to 800 individual sprays (6-8 weeks).
Spray 5-10 sprays directly to joint or muscle area. Apply to wet or dry skin. Concentrate on muscle areas to aid stretching and warm-up and to avoid post exercise cramping. Can be sprayed anywhere on the body, avoiding eyes and mucus membrane. There is no upper limit but start any new health regime gradually
BetterYou understands how hard it is to ensure optimum health when life is so hectic. With the nutritional value of food dramatically reduced due to intensive farming and over processing, greater demands on our time and relentless modern stress levels there has never been a more important time to take control and look after ourselves.
We are proud to be advised by our team of young, forward thinking nutritional and health professionals. Each is skilled in their own area of expertise and we believe their support and advice to BetterYou™ is a key ingredient in keeping our product range vital, relevant and effective. In today’s fast changing world it is more important than ever to challenge the norms and focus on quality and ‘common-sense innovation’.
Optimum nutritional absorption...
All our ingredients are naturally sourced and each product works in a harmonious way with the body’s natural cycle. We believe that nutrients obtained from a natural raw food-source are far superior to those that are isolated or man-made. They are more easily, and so more quickly absorbed by our bodies as they are in a form our bodies expect to find them. Only the highest quality ingredients are used within the BetterYou™ range.
We try to play clean and fair...
Some of our ingredients travel a long way to get to us. We believe in using foods grown and harvested where they would normally be found. By the people who would normally farm them. This way we are not trying to mimic what Nature does naturally. Each ingredient is processed or extracted at source so ensuring potency and purity. It also means that we transport only what we use, reducing the environmental impact of its journey, leaving much of the bulk behind to be used as fertilizer or feedstock.
Commitment to purity and quality...
All BetterYou™ products are manufactured in the United Kingdom to the highest standards of purity and sterility, and this is important to us. All products are gluten free, wheat free and lactose free. No added sugar, colours, yeast or preservatives appear in any BetterYou™ product. We believe in using botanical and mineral combinations that work effectively together. The formulations are designed to be safe introductions to better health maintenance and most products are suitable for those on a vegetarian, vegan, diabetic and coeliac diet. No products or ingredients used have been tested on animals.
Better You™ 2008