- Combined with A, C, D, K1 and key minerals, MultiVit supports both your energy levels and your immune system
- As an oral spray MultiVit bypasses processing by the digestive system and instead delivers the multi-nutrient formulation straight into the bloodstream via the rich vascular system within the mouth
- This ensures faster and more reliable supplementation.
MultiVit is designed to give our bodies a unique formulation of vitamins many of us miss out on due to busy lifestyles, poor diets and the reduced nutrient quality in highly processed foods
- The robust multi-nutrient formulation contains the full spectrum of vital B vitamins including folic acid
- However, these three vitamins also work together to promote a healthy immune system.
Vitamin K works in partnership with vitamin D for optimal bone health but is also essential for blood clotting.
The comprehensive B vitamin complex found within this pioneering formulation is essential for energy metabolism, concentration levels and reducing tiredness and fatigue.
The final ingredients are two essential minerals, Iodine and Selenium
- Iodine is important for normal cognitive and neurological function while Selenium supports the maintenance of normal hair and nails
- To further aid absorption into the system the solution is micro emulsified and all the active ingredients are in their most bioavailable form
- The robust formulation works to support the body in a number of ways.
Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and vision, vitamin D is crucial for bone and teeth health and vitamin C helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue
- The spray is micro emulsified for fast and effective absorption within the mouth, providing faster body uptake than tablets or capsules.
“Sublingual delivery has been proven as an exceptionally effective and efficient method of supplementation as it relies upon the rich vascular system within the mouth to transport the vitamin directly into the bloodstream”
Andrew Thomas, founder of BetterYou
Our digestive efficiency is not always assured, particularly when we are unwell or out of sorts
In MultiVit you will find the following…
Water, Xylitol, Acacia Gum, Ascorbic Acid (C), Nicotinamide (B3), Calcium Pantothenate (B5), Retinyl Acetate (A), Citric Acid, Riboflavin-5-Phosphate Sodium (B2), Grape Flavour, Phylloquinone (K1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (B1), Potassium Sorbate, Folic Acid, Cholecalciferol (D), Potassium Iodine, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Methylcobalamin.
We take great pride in sourcing the most bioavailable active ingredients.
This has been formulated as an ambient spray and does not require refrigeration.
The source of vitamin D3 is Lanolin. This has been sourced from the wool of sheep living in Australia. The D3 is completely extracted from the Lanolin and while it is suitable for vegetarians (approved by the vegetarian society) it is not suitable for vegans.
Each four spray dosage provides the following levels of the 14 essential nutrients:
B12 – 6mcg, 240% of the Recommended Daily Amount (RDA)
D3 – 400iu, 200% of the RDA
Folic acid – 400mcg, 200% of the RDA
Selenium – 75mcg, 136% of the RDA
B1 – 1.1mg, 100% of the RDA
B2 – 1.4mg, 100% of the RDA
K1 – 75mcg, 100% of the RDA
Biotin (B7) – 50mcg, 100% of the RDA
Iodine – 150mcg, 100% of the RDA
B5 (Pantothenic acid) – 6mg, 100% of the RDA
B6 – 1.2mg, 85% of the RDA
A – 600iu, 75% of the RDA
B3 (Niacin) – 8mg, 50% of the RDA
C – 20mg, 25% of the RDA
Take four sprays daily or as directed by your health care practitioner.
MultiVit is suitable for those on a vegetarian, coeliac or diabetic diet.
Halve dosage for children under 16 years of age as their additional daily supplementation need is lower than that of an adult. Suitable from 5 years of age.
Our research with Cardiff University has shown that the optimal areas for absorption are under the tongue and on the inside of the cheek. This speeds absorption of the multi nutrient formulation directly into the bloodstream. When using MultiVit, spray on to these areas to receive the full benefit of this pioneering delivery mechanism.
This spray does not need to be taken with food as it avoids processing by the digestive system.
It can be taken at any time of day, the key is to make it part of your daily routine. All four sprays can be taken in one go or spread over the course of the day, whatever you feel most comfortable with.
Try to hold the spray in your mouth for at least 10 seconds before swallowing to ensure optimal delivery via the mucosal membranes. If taking all four sprays at once, spray two under the tongue and one on the inside of each cheek, this means no single area is over saturated.