- It is derived from lactose and by selectively ‘feeding’ your resident bacteria it provides a unique dual effect:
- It promotes the growth of specific bacteria that boost and regulate your immune system (Bifidobacteria) and also reduces your levels of harmful bacteria.
- It has been shown to demonstrate unique anti-adhesive properties which enable it to flush ‘harmful’ bacteria from your digestive system (based on laboratory research).
This anti-adhesive effect, although based on laboratory research, has created considerable interest amongst scientists and doctors involved in gut health and further major studies are underway to further research Bi²muno’s anti-adhesive properties amongst a wider range of harmful bacteria and gastrointestinal toxins
- Bi²muno is technically known as a transgalacto-oligosaccharide prebiotic
- Bi²muno is suitable for adults and children aged 3 years and over
- Anyone who wants to manage their gut health and boost their levels of beneficial bacteria may benefit from Bi²muno.
The recommended servings are:
Children 12 years and over and adults: 5.5g or 1 sachet daily
Children 3 to 11 years of age: 2.75g or ½ sachet daily.
Clasado Ltd 2005
5 out of 5
By Helen | Posted on: 21/05/2016
Been under the GP for months on and off steroids. My daughter found this product and I haven't looked back now make sure I have a plentiful supply would highly recommend to all UC sufferers.