- Copper promotes connective tissue formation
- Copper is involved in the release of iron to form haemoglobin, the complex used to transport oxygen in the blood
- Suitable for children and the elderly
- Copper may be clinically required during pregnancy and lactation (breast-feeding)
- Copper requirements may increase in individuals with severe burns and trauma injuries
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Copper is required for the production of enzymes involved in respiration
- Copper requirements may be increased after surgery
- Copper may be required where dietary intake is inadequate due to reduced calorie intake
Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate & Microcrystalline Cellulose), Copper Gluconate, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Anti-caking Agent
(Vegetable Magnesium Stearate)
Do not exceed the recommended intake unless clinically advised.
One tablet taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
BioCare is a science based company founded by natural practitioners with many years experience in nutrition and biological science. We use the purest raw materials available in our products and wherever possible, we manufacture our own ingredients, thus enabling us to maintain greater control over what goes into our formulations.
Our emphasis is on quality and innovation in both product development and manufacturing techniques. We have been at the forefront of product innovation in the health food supplements sector since our very beginning and were the first company to introduce many new and exciting products. We are leaders in probiotics, essential fatty acids and antioxidants to name but a few. Many other companies follow in our footsteps.