- • Folic acid is required both prior to and during pregnancy
• Folic acid helps regulate cell growth in the gastrointestinal tract
• Folic acid is essential for the growth and reproduction of cells, particularly red blood cells
• Folic acid is involved in the function of RNA and DNA during protein synthesis
• Folic acid helps regulate histamine levels in the body
• Folic acid is essential for the function of the nervous system
• Vitamin B12 is required for the production of red blood cells
• Vitamin B12 is involved in the synthesis of the nerve insulating myelin sheath
• Vitamin B12 is needed for the synthesis of DNA and for energy production
• Vitamin B12 is required for the metabolism of folic acid
Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Anti-caking Agents, (Silicon Dioxide & Vegetable Magnesium Stearate), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamine), Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin).
Contra-indicated in doses of 1mg and above with individuals taking Methotrexate.
Folic Acid 400ug
Vitamin B12 300ug
One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
BioCare is a science based company founded by natural practitioners with many years experience in nutrition and biological science. We use the purest raw materials available in our products and wherever possible, we manufacture our own ingredients, thus enabling us to maintain greater control over what goes into our formulations.
Our emphasis is on quality and innovation in both product development and manufacturing techniques. We have been at the forefront of product innovation in the health food supplements sector since our very beginning and were the first company to introduce many new and exciting products. We are leaders in probiotics, essential fatty acids and antioxidants to name but a few. Many other companies follow in our footsteps.