- Silica forms part of all connective tissue cells including those of the hair, nails and skin
- Folic acid, pantothenic acid, biotin and copper are required for normal hair pigmentation
- Horsetail is a natural form of silica
- Zinc is required for cell growth and the metabolism of protein
- Vitamin B12 and iron are essential for the production of red blood cells and for the efficient transportation of oxygen in the bloodstream
- Lysine is required for growth and helps the body absorb and conserve calcium
- A diet low in zinc may be associated with white spots on the finger nails
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Vitamin E is required for the growth and maintenance of the skin and connective tissue
Calcium Gluconate, L-Lysine Hydrochloride, Capsule (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose & Water), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Horsetail Extract 4:1 (Equisetum arvense), Modified Tapioca Starch, Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate
1), Iron Citrate, Zinc Citrate, Sunflower Oil, Anti-caking Agent (Vegetable Magnesium Stearate), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Biotin, Copper Gluconate, Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamine), Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Folic Acid, Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols 1), D-Alpha Tocopherol 1, Vitamin D2 (as Ergocalciferol).
1. From Soya
This product contains iron, which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach. 20.4mg iron may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals. This product contains vitamin A. Do not take if you are pregnant or if you are likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or ante-natal clinic. Not to be taken whilst taking Methotrexate.
Per 3 capsules:
Horsetail Extract 4:1 (Equisetum arvense) 225mg
Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B5) 240mg
Vitamin E 225iu (natural source) 150mg
Vitamin B6 9mg
Vitamin A 3000i.u. 900ug
Vitamin B12 900ug
Folic Acid 399ug
Vitamin D2 300i.u. 7.5ug
One capsule taken three times daily with food or as professionally directed.
BioCare is a science based company founded by natural practitioners with many years experience in nutrition and biological science. We use the purest raw materials available in our products and wherever possible, we manufacture our own ingredients, thus enabling us to maintain greater control over what goes into our formulations.
Our emphasis is on quality and innovation in both product development and manufacturing techniques. We have been at the forefront of product innovation in the health food supplements sector since our very beginning and were the first company to introduce many new and exciting products. We are leaders in probiotics, essential fatty acids and antioxidants to name but a few. Many other companies follow in our footsteps.