- • Glutamine supports DNA and protein synthesis
• Glutamine is an amino acid required for cellular growth of epithelial tissue in the intestinal tract
• Glutamine plays a role in immune cell division
• Glutamine forms glutathione, a powerful antioxidant enzyme in the liver and cells
• Provided as a 200g pure free flowing powder allowing flexibility of dosage
Do not take if pregnant, planning pregnancy or during breastfeeding.
Take one teaspoon (approximately 5 grams) per day before food, or as professionally
Our emphasis is on quality and innovation in both product development and manufacturing techniques. We have been at the forefront of product innovation in the health food supplements sector since our very beginning and were the first company to introduce many new and exciting products. We are leaders in probiotics, essential fatty acids and antioxidants to name but a few. Many other companies follow in our footsteps.