- Magnesium is required for the proper function of nerves and muscles
- Magnesium is required for healthy liver function
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Magnesium is important in skeletal structure and is central to energy release
- Suitable for individuals with poor digestion and low zinc status
- Magnesium is a co-factor in many enzyme systems and hormones
- Magnesium Malate may be particularly useful for sportsmen and sportswomen to help maintain a stable lactic acid balance during exercise
- Malic acid acts as an active transporter of minerals in the diet
- Magnesium improves absorption and retention of calcium
Magnesium Malate, Capsule (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose & Water), Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Anti-caking Agents (Silica & Vegetable Magnesium Stearate).
Not suitable for individuals who are allergic to apples.
Per 3 capsules:
Malic Acid 720mg
One capsule taken three times a day with food or as professionally directed.
BioCare is a science based company founded by natural practitioners with many years experience in nutrition and biological science. We use the purest raw materials available in our products and wherever possible, we manufacture our own ingredients, thus enabling us to maintain greater control over what goes into our formulations.
Our emphasis is on quality and innovation in both product development and manufacturing techniques. We have been at the forefront of product innovation in the health food supplements sector since our very beginning and were the first company to introduce many new and exciting products. We are leaders in probiotics, essential fatty acids and antioxidants to name but a few. Many other companies follow in our footsteps.