- Caprylic acid helps maintain balance of healthy intestinal microflora
- Mycopryl is not water-soluble like some caprylic acid products such as potassium and zinc caprylate
- Provides a source of calcium and magnesium
- Suitable for children and the elderly
- Caprylic acid is found in human breast milk and in coconut oil
Caprylic Acid, Capsule (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose & Water), Magnesium Hydroxide, Calcium Hydroxide, Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Anti-caking Agent (Silica)
Not suitable for use in pregnancy or if pregnancy is being planned. Not suitable for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach or colon.
Per 2 capsules:
Caprylic Acid 500mg
One capsule taken twice daily with food or as professionally directed.
NB. Mycopryl 250 capsules should not be opened or chewed.
BioCare is a science based company founded by natural practitioners with many years experience in nutrition and biological science. We use the purest raw materials available in our products and wherever possible, we manufacture our own ingredients, thus enabling us to maintain greater control over what goes into our formulations.
Our emphasis is on quality and innovation in both product development and manufacturing techniques. We have been at the forefront of product innovation in the health food supplements sector since our very beginning and were the first company to introduce many new and exciting products. We are leaders in probiotics, essential fatty acids and antioxidants to name but a few. Many other companies follow in our footsteps.