- NADH is the active coenzyme form of vitamin B3
- NADH acts as a reducing agent to donate electrons to the electron transport chain for ATP production
- One molecule of NADH yields three molecules of ATP
- NADH yields an increase in the production levels of dopamine and serotonin
- NADH provides energy to the brain, nerves, muscles and the heart
- NADH is also the co-factor of more than 1000 enzymes in our bodies
Rice Flour, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose),, NADH (Beta Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide).
•If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
• Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding.
NADH (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide)
One capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
BioCare® is a UK based company founded ‘by practitioners, for practitioners' and our range of products has been recommended by professionals for over 25 years. Demanding the highest quality in everything we do, the BioCare® team sources the best raw ingredients, avoid artificial colourings, sweeteners and flavourings, and strive to deliver the highest levels of customer service. Always at the forefront of nutrition, we have over 260 scientifically researched formulations designed for maximum absorption and bio-availability. With a world class education programme, we are dedicated to the development of professional recommenders, we have an experienced Clinical Nutrition team always available to offer support and advice.
Provides 5mg NADH per capsule
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
5 out of 5
By trickyd | Posted on: 13/03/2015
Ihave found this product to be very beneficial