- Molybdenum helps break down excessive mucus
- Suitable for veterinary use as a food supplement for animals
- Molybdenum is required to help deal with ingested sulphites
- Molybdenum is a vital part of the enzyme involved in iron metabolism
- Ideal for those who have difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules
- Molybdenum aids in carbohydrate and fat metabolism
- Molybdenum, taken with iron, can help in the production of haemoglobin
- Molybdenum is necessary for normal sexual function in males
- Chelated with ascorbic acid (vitamin C) to enhance absorption
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Ideal for individuals with absorption difficulties or intolerances
Purified Water, Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Sodium Molybdate.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless clinically advised.
Vitamin C 7mg
One drop taken daily in water, juice or milk with food or as professionally directed.
BioCare is a science based company founded by natural practitioners with many years experience in nutrition and biological science. We use the purest raw materials available in our products and wherever possible, we manufacture our own ingredients, thus enabling us to maintain greater control over what goes into our formulations.
Our emphasis is on quality and innovation in both product development and manufacturing techniques. We have been at the forefront of product innovation in the health food supplements sector since our very beginning and were the first company to introduce many new and exciting products. We are leaders in probiotics, essential fatty acids and antioxidants to name but a few. Many other companies follow in our footsteps.