- Zinc is essential for many vital enzymatic processes.
Zinc is needed for a healthy reproductive and immune system, for tissue renewal, maintenance of the skin and for healthy bones and teeth
- Zinc is required for the formation and activity of insulin
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Zinc is required for the development of the skeletal system, nervous system and for brain function in the growing foetus
- Methionine is an amino acid with antioxidant activity
- OptiZinc is not affected by dietary fibre and phytic acid
- Zinc helps maintain the function of the liver and the release of vitamin A
- Methionine aids the metabolism of Omega-3 essential fatty acids
Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Zinc Methionin (OptiZinc®), Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Natural Vanilla Flavour.
Per 2 capsules:
Zinc (from OptiZinc®) 14mg
Two capsules taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
BioCare is a science based company founded by natural practitioners with many years experience in nutrition and biological science. We use the purest raw materials available in our products and wherever possible, we manufacture our own ingredients, thus enabling us to maintain greater control over what goes into our formulations.
Our emphasis is on quality and innovation in both product development and manufacturing techniques. We have been at the forefront of product innovation in the health food supplements sector since our very beginning and were the first company to introduce many new and exciting products. We are leaders in probiotics, essential fatty acids and antioxidants to name but a few. Many other companies follow in our footsteps.