- A unique formula providing beneficial bacteria in a base of freeze dried apricots
- Provides 100 billion organisms per sachet which rapidly replenishes intestinal flora
- Contains the unique, extensively tested LAB4 complex of friendly bacteria only available from BioCare with the added benefit of Lactobacillus bulgaricus
- Organisms of human compatible origin
- Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.) when ingested, provide a specific food source for the growth of friendly intestinal bacteria
- An ideal dietary formula especially after and/or during antibiotic use
- Dairy free
- Acid stable and bile tolerant
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.), Freeze-dried Apricot Powder, Lactobacillus acidophilus (CLT-60 & CUL-21 strains), Lactobacillus bulgaricus (CUL-66 strain), Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-17 & CUL-20 strains)
Not suitable for individuals suffering from colitis, gastric ulcers or intestinal obstruction. Not recommended for individuals with diabetes.
Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S) 17.3mg
Freeze-dried Apricot Powder 2g
Lactobacillus acidophilus 550mg
(providing 33.3 billion viable organisms of the CLT 60 & CUL 21 strains)
Lactobacillus bulgaricus 100mg
(providing 33.3 billion viable organisms of the CUL 66 strain)
Bidifobacterium bifidum 67mg
(providing 33.3 billion viable organisms of the CUL 17 & CUL 21 strains)
(if stored correctly)
One sachet dissolved in water and taken before breakfast for 2-7 days or as professionally directed. NB: In some instances, Replete Intensive may initially increase flatulence and bloating and cause diarrhoea. If
discomfort continues reduce intake to half a sachet or discontinue altogether.
BioCare is a science based company founded by natural practitioners with many years experience in nutrition and biological science. We use the purest raw materials available in our products and wherever possible, we manufacture our own ingredients, thus enabling us to maintain greater control over what goes into our formulations.
Our emphasis is on quality and innovation in both product development and manufacturing techniques. We have been at the forefront of product innovation in the health food supplements sector since our very beginning and were the first company to introduce many new and exciting products. We are leaders in probiotics, essential fatty acids and antioxidants to name but a few. Many other companies follow in our footsteps.