- Slippery elm supports the healing process of the gastrointestinal tract
- Rice extract providing gamma oryzanol may help maintain the tone of the stomach and help assist the stimulation of gastrin secretion
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Marshmallow is a traditional remedy used for its soothing properties upon the sensitive epithelial tissues of the gastrointestinal tract
- - Slippery elm helps buffer the mucous membranes from irritation from foods and assists the passage of food through the intestines
- Gamma oryzanol also has antioxidant activity
Slippery Elm (Ulmus fulva), Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis), Capsule (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose & Water), Rice Extract (Oryza sativa), Anti-caking Agent (Vegetable Magnesium Stearate), Bulking Agent (Cellulose)
Per 3 capsules:
Slippery Elm (Ulmus fulva) 600mg
Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) 450mg
Rice Extract (Oryza sativa) 210mg
(providing gamma oryzanol)
Three capsules taken daily 20 minutes before food or taken as professionally directed.
BioCare is a science based company founded by natural practitioners with many years experience in nutrition and biological science. We use the purest raw materials available in our products and wherever possible, we manufacture our own ingredients, thus enabling us to maintain greater control over what goes into our formulations.
Our emphasis is on quality and innovation in both product development and manufacturing techniques. We have been at the forefront of product innovation in the health food supplements sector since our very beginning and were the first company to introduce many new and exciting products. We are leaders in probiotics, essential fatty acids and antioxidants to name but a few. Many other companies follow in our footsteps.