Biocare TH Intensive.
- Iodine and selenium support normal thyroid function
- Vitamin C, zinc and selenium are antioxidants which support the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamins C, B3 and B6 support energy production and contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Designed to suit individual needs - can be used alone or in combination with other products in the range
TH Intensive can easily be mixed into liquids
Fructooligosaccharides (Chicorium intybus Root), L-Tyrosine, Potato Maltodextrin, Fructose, Corn Maltodextrin, Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate),, Blackberry Extract (Rubus fruticosus Fruit), Bilberry Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus Berry), Preservative (Citric Acid), Sweet Cherry Extract (Prunus avium Fruit), L-Glycine,, Acacia Gum, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Zinc Citrate, Natural Blackcurrant Flavour, Dicalcium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Thiamine (as Thiamine Hydrochloride), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Potassium Iodide, L-Selenomethionine.,
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy, planned pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Do not take if taking thyroxin unless under the supervision of a medical practitioner.
- Caution is advised in cases of melanoma, mania or high blood pressure.
- Not to be taken in conjunction with MAO inhibitor drugs.
One sachet mixed in water, juice or milk and taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
BioCare is a science based company founded by natural practitioners with many years experience in nutrition and biological science. We use the purest raw materials available in our products and wherever possible, we manufacture our own ingredients, thus enabling us to maintain greater control over what goes into our formulations.
Our emphasis is on quality and innovation in both product development and manufacturing techniques. We have been at the forefront of product innovation in the health food supplements sector since our very beginning and were the first company to introduce many new and exciting products. We are leaders in probiotics, essential fatty acids and antioxidants to name but a few. Many other companies follow in our footsteps.