- • Vitamin B6 helps to maintain fluid balance and is necessary for healthy red blood cells
• Vitamin B6 helps to make essential brain chemicals
• Vitamin B6 helps to make enzymes for the metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates
• Vitamin B6 is needed for the conversion of the amino acid tryptophan to niacin
• Vitamin B6 is necessary for energy production and the metabolism of essential fatty acids (EFA's)
• Vitamin B6 is needed for the production of antibodies
• Vitamin B6 is required for the efficient absorption of vitamin B
• Presented in the preferred biologically active form of pyridoxal-5-phosphate
• Yeast free
Bulking Agent (Cellulose),Capsule (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose &Water),Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate),Anti-caking agents
(Silica &Vegetable Magnesium Stearate)
Not suitable for children under 12 years of age (See Junior B Complex for this age group).
Long term intakes of 50mg vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
Vitamin B6 50mg
One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
BioCare is a science based company founded by natural practitioners with many years experience in nutrition and biological science. We use the purest raw materials available in our products and wherever possible, we manufacture our own ingredients, thus enabling us to maintain greater control over what goes into our formulations. Our emphasis is on quality and innovation in both product development and manufacturing techniques. We have been at the forefront of product innovation in the health food supplements sector since our very beginning and were the first company to introduce many new and exciting products. We are leaders in probiotics, essential fatty acids and antioxidants to name but a few. Many other companies follow in our footsteps.