- Zinc is an antioxidant mineral and is essential for many vital enzymatic processes
- Zinc is required for the formation and activity of insulin
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is essential for the maintenance of a healthy immune system
- function in the growing foetus
- Zinc helps maintain healthy liver function and releases vitamin A from the liver.
Zinc is required for the development of the skeletal system, nervous system and brain
- Zinc is needed for a healthy reproductive and immune system, for tissue renewal as well as for the maintenance of the skin and for healthy bones and teeth
- Suitable for individuals with malabsorption and poor zinc status
Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose & Water), Vitamin C (as Zinc Ascorbate), Anti-caking Agents (Silica & Vegetable Magnesium Stearate).
Vitamin C 40mg
One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
BioCare is a science based company founded by natural practitioners with many years experience in nutrition and biological science. We use the purest raw materials available in our products and wherever possible, we manufacture our own ingredients, thus enabling us to maintain greater control over what goes into our formulations.
Our emphasis is on quality and innovation in both product development and manufacturing techniques. We have been at the forefront of product innovation in the health food supplements sector since our very beginning and were the first company to introduce many new and exciting products. We are leaders in probiotics, essential fatty acids and antioxidants to name but a few. Many other companies follow in our footsteps.