- Zinc is an antioxidant mineral, essential for many vital enzymatic processes
- Zinc helps maintain healthy liver function and releases vitamin A from the liver
- Citrates have a high absorption rate and require little acidification prior to absorption
- Zinc is required for insulin formation and activity
- Zinc is needed for a healthy reproductive and immune system, for tissue renewal, maintenance of the skin and for healthy bones and teeth
- Zinc is required for the development of the skeleton, nervous system and brain function in the growing foetus
- Suitable for individuals with low stomach acid and poor zinc status
Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate & Microcystalline Cellulose), Zinc Citrate, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Anti-caking Agent (Vegetable
One tablet taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
BioCare is a science based company founded by natural practitioners with many years experience in nutrition and biological science. We use the purest raw materials available in our products and wherever possible, we manufacture our own ingredients, thus enabling us to maintain greater control over what goes into our formulations.
Our emphasis is on quality and innovation in both product development and manufacturing techniques. We have been at the forefront of product innovation in the health food supplements sector since our very beginning and were the first company to introduce many new and exciting products. We are leaders in probiotics, essential fatty acids and antioxidants to name but a few. Many other companies follow in our footsteps.