- Even though Biofreeze® through any of the applications methods is beneficial for acute pain, the spray is particularly beneficial for acute conditions involving severe muscle spasms of the lower back or acute spasms of the upper back or neck
- The application can be applied pre-treatment to acute areas of muscle spasms to allow for a faster relaxation of muscle involvement and better treatment response
- The Cryospray™ is the newest way to create a no touch method of application for Biofreeze®
- Use BIOFREEZE® to deliver the maximum pain relief your therapy and your patients deserve
- Finally, a Spray so effective and advanced, you can offer it to your patients with confidence for convenient at home self-care The Biofreeze® CRYOSPRAY™ is the perfect Blending of Science & Nature
- The spray is also a convenient application for the patient at home to continue care for these acute conditions
- As a spray it also affords the office staff a very hygienic delivery system for applying Biofreeze to the patients
BIOFREEZE products are a unique, effective pain reliever formulated to provide a variety of benefits for therapy, pain relief, exercise/training and overall comfort.
BIOFREEZE products contain ILEX, an herbal extract from a South American holly shrub. ILEX is used around the world in various health & wellness formulations. BIOFREEZE topical analgesic does not use waxes, oils, aloe or petroleum. The result is a fast-acting, penetrating, long lasting pain reliever.
BIOFREEZE products can effectively help relieve pain from:
• Sore Muscles & Muscle Sprains
• Back, Shoulder, Neck Pain
• Painful Ankle, Knee, Hip & Elbow Joints
• Muscular Strains
Use BIOFREEZE products to relieve pain prior to:
• Ultrasound Treatments
• Massage Therapy
• Soft Tissue Trigger Point Therapy
• Rehabilitation Exercises
• Pre and Post Workout Stretch
Performance Health, Inc.
Performance Helath, Inc.