- The delicate taste gives a distinctive flavour to vegetable dishes, soups, salads and many other dishes
- Grow your own crisp, fresh sprouts every day with original BioSnacky
- 3-5 days
- Per tray/jar - 1 tbsp of seed
Temperature - 18-22° C
Watering -Twice daily
Ready to eat - After approx
- Red Clover contains phytoestrogens called isoflavones, thought to be helpful for symptoms of the menopause
- The exceptional quality of the seeds guarantees the best growth when correctly used in BioSnacky germinators
- They are easy to grow
Red Clover seeds*, White Radish*, Mung beans*, Lentils*
Before sowing, rinse thoroughly in fresh water. For best results sow seeds thinly. Germination time may vary with temperature.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Bioforce is the UK market leader for Herbal Medicines. The company produces an extensive range of products focusing on A.Vogel organic fresh herb tinctures and tincture tablets. Established in 1987 and based in Irvine, Scotland, we are at the forefront of Phytotherapy, the science of using herbs to maintain health and influence illness.
The majority of herbs used to produce the A.Vogel range are grown using a strict organic protocol, mainly in the fertile conditions of Roggwil. This allows the company to exert complete control over the cultivation of plants, from planting through to harvesting using Good Agricultural and Collection Practice (GACP).
All our products are manufactured under Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) protocols and control. Stringent quality controls and a full range of scientific tests throughout growth and manufacture also ensure the best of quality. Certain herbs such as Arnica montana, Saw Palmetto and Devil’s Claw are cultivated on special farms in other parts of the world, again using organic protocols.
Bioforce (UK) Ltd.