- The purely physical mode of action of Earcandles leads to a feel-good relaxation
- BIOSUN Earcandles have their origins in the century-old culture of the Hopi Indians and other cultures
- 50 million successfully used Earcandles speak for themselves.
- We use this experience to constantly develop our products
- Lovingly made for you by hand, we only use regularly inspected, 100% natural ingredients such as cotton, beeswax, honey extracts and Indian herbs such as sage, St John's wort and camomile.
BIOSUN Earcandles have been successfully used in naturopathy by therapists for decades
The magic of the energising, warming fire is alive in the century-old Indian Earcandling ritual. Comparable cultural roots are not only found in the Hopi Indians' culture, however; in fact they can also be found in the cultures of other indigenous peoples from the North, Siberia, Central Asia, the Far East and the Australian-Oceanic archipelago.
The name traditional highlights these multi-ethnic commonalities.
Indulge in a lasting deep relaxation with traditional Earcandles. Enjoy an Indian journey and combine our Honey-Sage Aroma Essence and the relaxing Indian music "Dream Your Inner Healing".