Birt & Tang Pure Oolong Tea.
- Oolong is one of the Chinese classics
- Produced by a subtle, largely hands-on process that puts it somewhere between the familiar western red or roasted cuppa and the Chinese lu cai or green tea
- It's both a good starting point for a westerner exploring the unfamiliar teas of China and a delightful drink in its own right
- Our version is strong but well-balanced,
- And particularly good after meals
- By: Birt & Tang
Birt & Tang herbal teas are an entirely new concept in tea drinking - combining Oriental wisdom with modern Western lifestyle values. Made in China with authentic herbal formulations that have been slightly adjusted for Western palates, each little teabag is packed full of ultra-healthy, exotic herbs. Birt & Tang's unique teas offer a refreshingly delicious alternative to traditional teas and coffees.
Birt & Tang teas are all made in China to secret recipes created by renowned Shanghai herbalist Mr. Li, who has worked in the Chinese tea market for over two decades. He created these uniquely delicious and functional teas to make over 5,000 years of traditional Chinese wisdom accessible to people in the West.
Birt & Tang represent an exciting new era in the speciality and herbal tea market. This is the first time that such sophisticated formulations have been made accessible by placing them in t-tagged teabags. More than fifty different rare and natural ingredients are used across this unique range carefully blended for the Western palate.
Birt & Tang