- Coconut Milk is the mainstay of Thai, Indian and Caribbean cooking and can be used to add a mild, coconut flavour to sweet and savoury dishes
- This creamy liquid is known in South East Asia as Coconut Milk
- Along with Curry paste, Coconut Milk is a key ingredient in Thai Curry.
- Coconut Milk can be added to hot curries to reduce their heat and adds a creamy flavour and texture to dishes such as soups
Coconut Extract (56%), Water, Stabiliser: E466, Emulsifier: E471, Antioxidant: E330.
Per 100ml serving
Of which: Sugars
Of which: Saturates
• Suitable for those with a cow's milk allergy.
• This product may naturally solidify when cold. Warming will return it to a liquid state.
AB World Foods Ltd