- Garbanzo bean flour also contains a variety of minerals including calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and zinc
- It is a good source of protein, iron, dietary fiber and antioxidants
- Fava bean flour is an excellent source of protein and potassium
- Whole grain sorghum flour is a powerhouse of nutrition and adds a superb flavor to gluten-free baking
- It also contains thiamine, riboflavin, niacin and vitamin B6, and it is a very rich source of dietary fiber.
- Made from only the finest, all-natural ingredients, this rich and chocolaty cake mix is amazingly simple to prepare.
Eat your cake and be healthy too! Garbanzo bean flour is loaded with protein, dietary fiber and a healthy dose of vitamins, especially vitamin B6 and folate
Evaporated Cane Juice, Unsweetened Cocoa, Garbanzo Bean Flour, Potato Starch, Tapioca Flour, Whole Grain Sorghum Flour, Fava Bean Flour, Baking Soda, Xanthan Gum, Sea Salt (magnesium carbonate as flowing agent), Cream of Tartar.
Bob's Red Mill Natural Foods