- Millet Flour is wonderfully nutritious and a good source of protein, essential amino acids and dietary fiber
- Millet is also an excellent source of manganese, phosphorus and magnesium
- Unlike most other grains, this versatile, gluten free grain is alkaline, which makes it easy to digest and helps balance the body’s natural tendency towards acidity
- Our Millet flour has a light, mild flavor, making it perfect for sweet or savory baking
- It lends a delicate cake-like crumb to your baked goods
- Replace up to 25% of the flour in your recipe with millet flour for added nutrition
- In our opinion, millet flour is often overlooked in gluten free baking—it adds whole grain nutrition and has a mild flavor, not something you find often with gluten free flours
Whole grain millet.
Serving Size: 1/4 cup(30g)
Servings Per Container: 21.00
Amount Per Serving % Daily
Calories from Fat
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Bob's Red Mill Natural Foods